After one month of closed beta, LotAtc 2.2 is now in public beta. You can see in action all new awesome features:
- new map engine with a new unified view (airport view is completly integrated in main view now)
- Can open multiple views with filter different for each
- new draw engine
- better transponder
- new classification
- more interaction with DCS (mission list, DCS flag management)
- Support for common directory for profiles/config for LotAtc Server
- Better carrier support (carrier display, onboard number support)
- Snapping tool
As it is a beta, it is NOT stable, please give your feedback to help me to enhanced it.
Big thanks to the beta team!
You can install both version on same computer (Client and/or Server).
2.1 and 2.2 are not compatible, so you need to use Client 2.2 with Server 2.2.
I also release a bugfix version for 2.1.8 see changelog.
How to udpate and install it
You can also launch
LotAtc_updater.exe from your install directory (default is
You will need to first update the installer, then you will find new packages in add/remove components.
For LotAtc Server, once installed (no more need to choose DCS instance during installation), launch LotAtc Configurator and choose for each instance to install/uninstall/update LotAtc DCS version. It makes easier the switch between LotAtc versions.
I will release later support for 2.1 for that new installation process.
You can contact me: