What is it ?
It allows to store LotAtc client licenses on server side and use them for unregistered clients when connecting. In this case, client will have all features in client during the connection time even if user has no licenses himself.
Perfect for squadrons use!
Where to put server side licenses?
In your c:\Users\you\Saved Games\DCS\LotAtc Data\Server\Licenses\ directory
If your are using dedicated DCS server, it will be in your:
c:\Users\you\Saved Games\MYSAVEDIR\LotAtc Data\Server\Licenses\ directory (MYSAVEDIR is your dedicated directory specified by -w on the DCS command line).
In your c:\Users\you\LotAtc 4 DCS\Server\Licenses\ directory
- In our squad, we have 3 licenses for client, can we use them for server side licensing?
- Of course, they are the same license.
- Where to put server side licenses?
- In your c:\Users\you\LotAtc 4 DCS\Server\Licenses\ directory
- I put my license on my client AND on my server, it is ok ?
- Yes, by the way, it can be used only once, either by you when connecting with your client, or by a friend with no license
- In last case, what happens if an unregistered client use my license and I want to connect with my client?
- You will not be allowed to connect, by putting your license on server side, the first one that use it to connect (registered client or unregistered client) take the license, second one will be rejected.
- What happens if a registered client connect to the server ?
- Registered client can use LotAtc has before, it does not be taken in account in floating licenses.
- Where to buy server licenses ?
- At the same place and same price than for client, license are the sames: Get License
- I have 3 licenses with same name lotatc.key, how can I put them in same directory ?
- You can rename them as you want, just keep the .key extension so johndoe.key is ok