LotAtc TAF feature needs an LotAtc Advanced license.
What is TAF ?
TAF is a French word “TéléAFfichage”. This unique feature is only available in DCS with M-2000C by Razbam. It is a kind of datalink to allow controllers to send some directive to Mirage pilots. LotAtc support it and bring a great feature for DCS:M-2000C.
How to activate it
- Enable TAF with LotAtc Configurator in profile (activated by default) on LotAtc Server
- Use LotAtc Advanced and be connected to LotAtc Server
You need DCS:World 2.7.9 or superior
You can upgrade your LotAtc Client to Advanced for €25.00 only, see LotAtc Advanced page.
You can send directive for :
- An engagement Force1/2/3/4
- An RTB on a airport
- A direction/distance/interception to a tanker
- A direction/distance to a beacon (you can use any units, beacons, airports, bulls)