LotAtc 1.0.0 Final release!
After lot of beta then Release Candidate, the DCS 1.5/2.0 release that forced me to rewrote 90% of my lua (but so better now), here is the long awaiting 1.0.0 release !
Thanks for all users that help me, especially the 3rd-wing, 132nd, 476th, 42VFG teams! Your support and encouragements give me the strength to continue!
Thanks also to the ED team, especially c0ff that helps me a lot with the DCS 1.5/2.0, really really appreciated, hope we can continue to enhance this DCS API to make it even better !
Next is the 1.1.0 in the scope, here is some features I am already developing for some weeks:
- UniversRadio Transponder/IFF support (Mode 3 and Mode 4)
- New map display (with satellite view..)
- Datalink support with payload/lock update from pilots to LotAtc
- Certainly lot of others things...
Changelog since RC5¶
- Uninstall 0.9.X version BEFORE installing new one
- Documentation is in progress (documentation in progress)
- Translations is in progress too (for translators, you can take the files in Translation project, they are up-to-date)
- If client is running on slower computer, put all layers opacity at 0 in Map dock, it will speed up display.
- Fix airports position and angle
- Add Nevada airports
- Fix approaches
- Fix controller list update
- Add heading/altitude on approach glide view
- Fix lot of crashes
- Fix crash on zooming (hope that is good now...)
- Fix airport does not act as radar correctly
- Various fixes
- JSGME is back! Read instructions into the package file!!!
So, now, here the links!¶
If LotAtc server does not work at first install follow this: KB#3
- Server LotAtc4DCS 1.0.0 - 64 bits [EXE]
- Server LotAtc4DCS 1.0.0 - 64 bits [JSGME]
If you have any question/suggestions/remark/problem, use the forums or my email