One year after the first release (0.8.0), I release the 0.9.2. Minor version, but still lot of new features inside!
- Fix for incomplete picture in client that appears with DCS 1.2.8.
- There is also lot of fix/enhancement for BRAA.
- You can add/manage bookmarks for server
- Add the vertical indicator (show arrow for altitude variation)
- see changelog & screenshots below...
- Better chat notification (sound notification)
- Chat list not scrolled
- Memorize last servers and associated passwords (bookmark)
- Add Labels attributes list directly in LotAtc Client
- New variable %(vert_indic) for aircraft labels
- Add %(vert_indic) to default labels
- add ability to display/hide individually
- text-on-map UI
Note: Documentation is not fully updated to this version yet, it will come in next days.
The next main release will be the 1.0.0 with share drawing support, Glide ILS support, a new client UI, new options for server... Lot of these are already coded and will be stabilised in next weeks
The with taxiways/tower view will certainly postponed in 1.1.0 because I am waiting the EDGE released to make all airports correctly.
It is a change from my initial roadmap but I prefer to release the drawing part that is already ready with the updated UI of client, then concentrate my work on EDGE support (multi-map).
Here some screenshots of the current 1.0.0-alpha1. UI is far to be finished but it will give you a good preview of my current work, no fake in that, all of feature shown in theses screenshots already works!